OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST – PORT ELIZABETH
Our client in the healthcare industry is looking to employ an Occupational Therapist at their Mental Health facility in Port Elizabeth.
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Healthcare, Mental Health Services
Full time, Permanent Position
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Registered with the HPCSA as an Independent Practitioner
- Valid Malpractice Insurance
- Current OTASA Membership
- Experience within a mental health environment
- Valid Driver’s License
- Good report writing skills
SALARY ON OFFER
To be discussed during interview process
- Interested candidates are invited to apply before 12 March 2021 for consideration for this position.
- Candidates must be able to provide 2 x Contactable References (Line Managers, Supervisors or HR Managers).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted – Non-response within 7 days of submission indicates an unsuccessful application.
CANDIDATES TO SUBMIT:
- Updated and Detailed Curriculum Vitae – Including Duties, Sectors, and Cover Letter.
- Relevant documentation – Licenses, Registrations and Qualifications.