Nursing Services Manager – Lenasia, Gauteng
In conjunction with our recruitment partner, we are calling on suitably qualified, professional candidates to apply for this exciting position that exists in Lenasia in the Gauteng Province. Interested applicants are invited to submit their comprehensive applications as set out at the end of this advertisement by close of business on 11 June 2021 to [email protected]
Private Healthcare / Nursing Vacancies
Full Time, Permanent Position
* B Cur Degree or Diploma in General Nursing.
*Current SANC Registration as a Registered Nurse.
* Post basic qualification in Nursing Administration/Management.
* Post basic qualification in Nursing Education – Advantageous.
* 5+ years’ experience in a private hospital setting in a similar managerial role.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* SAP Knowledge will be advantageous.
* Sound financial knowledge and the ability to interpret financial data.
KEY WORK OUTPUTS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Coordinate the nursing activities with all hospital departments.
* Ensure best, effective clinical outcomes in terms of quality nursing care.
* Investigate and report all incidents as per hospital policies.
* Evaluate patients journeys through patient experience and stakeholder input.
* Oversee responsibility education and training to ensure a competent and qualified nursing team.
* Effective management of Hospital’s nursing budget.
* This is a Senior, Professional position and only serious applicants will be considered.
* Non-response within 7-days of application indicates an unsuccessful application – Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
APPLICANTS ARE REQUESTED TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
A recent, updated, and detailed Curriculum Vitae – including duties held at previous employers, reasons for leaving and a motivation or cover letter reiterating suitability for the position (Word Format preferred)
Copies of qualifications, commendations, awards, and written references.
Copy of relevant statutory body certificate or registration.
Three (3 x) Contactable References i.e. Line Manager, Human Resources Manager or Departmental Manager.